What is Power Play?
How do I use PowerPlay to save me more money on my power bills?
Imagine getting back at home after a hot summer day and enter to a fresh home as the air condition started working before your arrival using the surplus of solar energy to provide you a comfortable cool home and saving you money at the same time.
Who can install my PowerPlay system?
How do I get access to the Flex PowerPlay app?
Install Flex PowerPlay on your device.
Enter your email address and password – you would have already received this in your smart energy portal activation email from Flex. Don’t worry if you can’t remember your password, you can always reset it.
What should I do if I change Mobile Phone?
Do I need an internet connection to use PowerPlay?
What happens if my Wifi drops out or I change Internet Service Provider ISP?
Changing your ISP will not affect your PowerPlay configuration.
If you have the Wi-Fi version of PowerPlay, changing ISP will effect your system. You will need to reset your monitoring.
Supply power to the monitor by energising the circuit breaker. The monitor will begin transmitting a Wi-Fi signal labelled “Auditor-XXX”
Using a smartphone or laptop, connect to the Wi-Fi signal, using the password “digitalenergy”. If this password doesn’t work please try the alternative “myenergy”
Using a browser, navigate to “auditorsetup.com.
If you reach a website which says “Welcome to your new site”, you have connected to the real internet instead of the monitor. Reconnect to the Wi-Fi signal and try again.
Open the Wi-Fi tab and select the home network from the list of options, then enter the password
If the home network SSID cannot be seen, select “Other Network”, and manually enter the SSID and password.
Connect to the home network.
If the connection to the home network was successful, the screen will display a message stating “Setup is complete”
Check the LED status. It may take 30 to 60 seconds until all three LEDs turn on and stop flashing. When all three LEDs are solid green, the monitor and PowerPlay are operating again correctly.
Can I add PowerPlay to an existing solar system?
How can I reset or change my password?
If you’ve forgotten or need your password its easy to reset by following these simple steps:
1) From the login screen scroll down slightly and click forgot password:
2) This will direct you to the recover password link: https://www.edgeconx.com/EdgePortal/#/password_recovery
3) Enter your email address and await the email to arrive in your in box and follow the prompts
How do I fix a blue screen issue when I try to log into my PowerPlay App?
1. Go to ‘Settings’ by tapping the ‘cog’ icon in your notification shade.
2. Look up ‘PowerPlay’ in the menu.
3. Tap on ‘Storage’ then click on the button for clearing the cache and app data.
1. Open the ‘Settings’ app and select General > iPhone Storage.
2. Select ‘Manage Storage’.
3. Select ‘PowerPlay’ then tap ‘Delete App’, then ‘Delete App’ again in the prompt to delete the app.
4. Then re-install a fresh copy of the PowerPlay App from the Apple Store.